This Magento Owner’s training course is for those shop owners who need help to take control of their Magento online shop.
Magento Owner’s Course Objectives
At the end of this one day course Magento owners will have the broad skills required to manage key aspects of their Magento store, including adding products and categories, handling orders and customers, and shop maintenance.
Magento Owner’s Training Course Overview
- Introduction to Magento Admin interface
- Managing Products, attributes, categories, stock
- Managing Customers
- Managing Orders, invoices and returns
- Managing Content – pages, static blocks, menus
- Managing Security – best practices
- Magento Marketing – how to promote your store.
Who Should Attend?
- Magento website owners.
- Magento shop managers.
You will need a wifi enabled laptop or tablet and login credentials to your Magento website.
The course is 7 hours and runs from 9:30 am to 16:30, with an hour’s lunch break. Complimentary refreshments included. We have a Cafe on-site.
Parking is available nearby at the NCP car park on Rutland Street.